Hello.
Well, this sorta happened on friday. I baked a choco cake for Akidah for her 19th birthday! Well, it was kinda embarrassing cause it looked really alien. Siaoting said it looks like a lasagna. We had a FishNCo dinner with a weird man singing. CJ was consistantly complaining about him and we did several stunts to shun him away from us; he was trying to make the crowd 'going' by asking them to sing and do weird stuff. Well, for a moment there i was thinking of running up there and doing one of the 'Ke deh di sarang ye o.'

After that, I brought them to the Blue-Moon-Area and we opened the presents there. Ended it all with a stay over at my place. I slept good. Awww..
P.S. Nice one going there doing all the poopoo stuff to my comp. Too bad i didnt get to experience the full effect. But my sister screamed to Selvin on my desktop though. She said he looked scary. and he looked like me. WHY! WHY! I dont see it!! bastards.
Well, this sorta happened on friday. I baked a choco cake for Akidah for her 19th birthday! Well, it was kinda embarrassing cause it looked really alien. Siaoting said it looks like a lasagna. We had a FishNCo dinner with a weird man singing. CJ was consistantly complaining about him and we did several stunts to shun him away from us; he was trying to make the crowd 'going' by asking them to sing and do weird stuff. Well, for a moment there i was thinking of running up there and doing one of the 'Ke deh di sarang ye o.'

After that, I brought them to the Blue-Moon-Area and we opened the presents there. Ended it all with a stay over at my place. I slept good. Awww..
P.S. Nice one going there doing all the poopoo stuff to my comp. Too bad i didnt get to experience the full effect. But my sister screamed to Selvin on my desktop though. She said he looked scary. and he looked like me. WHY! WHY! I dont see it!! bastards.

<< Home